Water Softener Installation in Morgan Hill CA
Your drinking water may not be as safe as you think it is. Every time you shower, drink, and wash your clothes, you risk exposure to harmful chemicals, such as chlorine, chloramines, pesticides, herbicides, and minerals such as magnesium and calcium. If you don't use a water filtration system or a water softener, then this unfiltered water can cause a number of problems for your health and your plumbing.
Why should you get a water filtration system or a water softener?
- Water filters use carbon filters to eliminate many of these harmful chemicals and elements from the water. Cleaner water will help improve negative effects of this water. The taste of food and beverages will be improved, and you will save money by avoiding bottled water. Removing chlorine from the bath water will also improve the look of your skin and your clothes.
- A water softener that will also remove calcium and magnesium from the water. These two elements can build up in pipes and plumbing, damaging these systems over time. A water filter can extend the life of your faucets, fixtures, and pipes by preventing this build-up from forming.
- A good water purification system will also help your home stay cleaner. You may be used to seeing residue around faucets, but these elements build up over time in sinks, bathtubs, and showers. With water filtration, however, you will see much less soap scum and scale build-up. Also, you will use less soap and detergent, which will save you money in the long run.
For a free quote on our water filtration services, call 408-600-1816.
Professional Water Purification Systems We Can Install in Morgan Hill
There are several types of water purification systems and each type solves a different problem.
- Water softeners fix hard water. This type of water has too much magnesium, calcium, and other hard metals. When the water passes through the water softener's resin bed, the metals are removed, resulting in softer water.
- Water filtration systems use carbon filters to remove chlorine, chloramine, and other harmful elements from the water. These filters can be placed at sinks and faucets or they may serve entire households.
- Acid neutralizers are devices that balance the ph levels of your water.
- UV lights are designed to kill bacteria and other microorganisms. These microorganisms can be bad for your health and even make you very sick.
- Reverse osmosis systems are purification systems that remove unwanted minerals from your water. These systems can improve the taste of your water and make it much more drinkable.
For a free quote and analysis of your water, call 408-600-1816.